The Travel Effect

What is The Travel Effect??

The Travel Effect for me start when I was young. I don’t even remember how old exactly, but I remember many occasions walking with my grandfather around the city of Corinth, Greece. He  would take me to the shops downtown and stop to talk with family and friends along the way. These walks gave me a completely different view of the world. One I would have never experienced growing up in the Garden State.

About ten years later…

I had the chance to travel back to Greece with during my senior year of high school. I knew I couldn’t pass up the opportunity even though I had been to Greece often. This time, however, I would get to experience Italy.

And what a difference it was. The stark contrast between the ancient ruins of Greece and the magnificence of Roman art and architecture was not something I had ever anticipated. 

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.”

– Saint Augustine

At the same time, the food, the culture, and culture and customs were so similar yet so different. It piqued my desire to provide the same opportunity to as many students as possible. I wish all students could feel and truly understand The Travel Effect.

This blog is and extension of the wish. It is intended to communicate and follow the the adventures of students as they experience The Travel Effect!